- July 14, 2021
- Posted by: ATSI Admin
The ideal candidate will be the lead PLC/PAC programmer from start to finish on a project. The individual will work alone or lead a team of programmers towards the defined goals by meeting project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Implement industrial controls system projects from design through commissioning using current technology with project documentation and drawings to meet specified requirements.
- Programming of PLCs/PACs for new installations. Responsible for the entire program and/or lead a team based on the project size.
- Programming of OITs of various platforms.
- Develop Testing Plans and User Manuals.
- Diagnose automation problems and interact with teams, clients, and vendors.
- Start-up and commission systems per defined protocols and ensure a successful turnover of the system to the customer.
- Work with other team members, partners or customers as needed to oversee or share design and development responsibilities to deliver successful projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field preferred with at least five years of work experience.
- Work experience will be considered without an Engineering degree.
- PLC/PAC programming experience taking a program from conception to commissioning on at least one or more platforms such as Siemens, Rockwell Automation, or Schneider Electric.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to support projects (site visits; meetings; start-up and commissioning) and company activities (training; conferences).
- Having a positive attitude and willing to learn while sharing technical experience in a collaborative way.
Specific Platform Experience a Huge Plus
- Project Expert/Unity
E-mail your resume to to HR@Atsionline.com. Two work related references are requested on the resume.
This is full-time position. Benefits include Health Insurance, Vacation, Sick, and 401 (k)
A background check and drug screening will be required upon offer of the position.