- August 16, 2019
- Posted by: ATSI Admin
Advanced Telemetry Systems International, Inc. (ATSI) is committed to hiring the most competent and dedicated staff team members. We are seeking someone that will assist our company in providing the highest quality water and wastewater systems and services to our customers. ATSI provides a small business environment where team members work in a collaborative effort through out each project from design, programming, installing, testing, commissioning and training. The end goal is customer satisfaction that can be a personally rewarding experience as well.
5-10 years’ experience as an industrial control systems integrator in the water/wastewater industry.
Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator in at least one of the following disciplines:
- Information Solutions Provider
Programming and software integration skills
- RTU/PLC/PAC controller products including Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley,
- HMI products including FactoryTalk View SE, FactoryTalk
- Data Acquisition & Alarm products including FactoryTalk Suite, FT Historian
Hardware & software configuration of computer systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 & Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, AssetCenter
Experience working in electrical controls, VFDs, instrumentation, panel design & wiring
Experience with field startup and commissioning
- VantagePoint & HMI design, development, implementation & training
- AutoCAD & EPLAN
- Proficient in configuration of hardware & software including PLCs, OITs, switches, firewalls & radios
If you possess one of the Rockwell certifications – e-mail your resume to to HR@Atsionline.com. Two work related references are requested on the resume.
This is full-time position. Benefits include Health Insurance, Vacation, Sick, PTO and 401 (k)
A background check and drug screening will be required upon offer of the position.