- February 8, 2021
- Posted by: ATSI Admin
Under direct supervision of the Engineering Manager develop panel, power distribution, and loop drawings using AutoCad. Apply quality to control standards to developed drawings verifying adherence to company and project specified standards.
- Develop a bill of materials and product submittals for electrical components
- Dimensioning and revision control
- Perform routine engineering work requiring application of standard techniques procedures and criteria
- Meets project defined scope, schedule, and budget.
- Be able to communicate project specifications in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities
At least 5 years’ experience creating mechanical and electrical drawings from contract plans using AutoCAD
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management clients and vendors
- Basic understanding of power distribution and control logic
Specific Platform Experience a Huge Plus
- AutoCad Electrical
E-mail your resume to to HR@Atsionline.com. Two work related references are requested on the resume.
This is full-time position. Benefits include Health Insurance, Vacation, Sick, and 401 (k)
A background check and drug screening will be required upon offer of the position.